Saturday 11 January 2014

Lunagirl - Winter Lady II

 My table looked so messy that I had to tidy up and while doing so I noticed that I could use all the bits and pieces and leftovers for a new project (lol). This was very handy. So let's see what I found:
The tag itself (paper from October Afternoon) had been cut quite a long time ago, I dry-embossed it to get a bit of texture.
The background image came from an old Christmas card which I had already partly used.
I had printed the beautiful Lady (from Lunagirl Moonbeams Winter Fun collage sheet) a couple of times for a card.
And the lace and ribbon and organza roses and little blingy stars were also on the table ready to be used!

This was fun and saved me tidying up! How cool is this?
Do you also have a project like this? I wish you a very enjoyable weekend, Petra.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

The best form of tidying up!
This is beautiful, all the more so for being made from what you had lying on your desk.
Wishes
Lynne

Lynn Stevens said...

Oh love those little splashes of color what a delightful tag Petra!
Hugs Lynn

2amscrapper said...

I went to a workshop where the artist said to always clean up your workspace by making something with the leftovers. You did her proud!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Love the lace and flowers and all the great textures!

Unknown said...

love it ..... I do that so much
I use what is on my desk and it works.....beautiful job

Unknown said...

What a beautiful tag! Great job!!

Brenda Brown said...

A fabulous mix of elements that have created a beautiful card Petra, love the serene looking lady and the clever background.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Deborah said...

This really caught my eye when I was scrolling through my blogger reading list. It's beautiful!

Viv said...

Great job Petra!

Gio said...

I love to use the bits from previous projects!
Yours is very very beautiful. Such elegance!

Words and Pictures said...

Just fantastic... and all from bits lying around. I love how the blingy stars pick up the firelight glow from the windows, and the b&w lady is just wonderful. If she's Lunagirl, I might just have to pay them a visit...
Alison xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails