Wednesday 31 October 2012

Happy Halloween!

I have my craft room back and all visitors are gone :-) It is wonderfull to have friends around but it is also a bit exhausting .... although already looking forward to seeing them again .....
I had a little bit of time to play with stamps and some scraps I found in one of my paper boxes
The background is an old book page which I had inked for another project quite a while ago but it fitted perfectly for the Tag Tuesday challenge this week which is: Halloween! I cut the tag with a Sizzix die and added some stamping (Heindesign, Elzybells) and a little Mulberry flower.
Have a lovely evening and keep safe wherever you are! Petra.

linked to: The Order of the Opus Gluei
               Fashionable Stamping Challenges
               Art with no Boundaries

13 comments:

Lucy Edmondson said...

This is fab, Petra,

Lucy x

Sharon said...

Oh I love this - what a great tag & love the colour & images!!

Electra said...

This is a lovely tag, those crows are awesome!! I love your background, isn't it fun when we start rooting around in our craft rooms?
Thanks for joining us at Opus Gluei!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Great tag- love the images you used- and of course the color too. Looks like your company left you with lots of creative moJo!

Lynn Stevens said...

Glad you had a nice visit with company Petra. Darling Halloween tag. Hope it was a great Halloween for you.
hugs Lynn

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Such a wonderful bookmark, looks really fabulous. Thanks for joining us at FSC.

Anonymous said...

What great images Petra and wonderfully inky.
Wishes
Lynne

Anonymous said...

Hi Petra
I return with my FSC cap on to say that this is such a fun tag, it is the expression on their faces.
Thank you for sharing with us at FSC.
Wishes
Lynne

Yvonne Garner said...

So well done. Love it. Thanks for joining us at FSC. Best, Yvonne

Sugar Lump Studios said...

fantastic Petra! I love the arch shape too!

Rosemary said...

what a great tag, love the stamps you used and the richness of the colors. Isn't it lovely to find crafty items we've forgotten or misplaced, I think for a crafter it's the equivalent of finding money in an old purse! This is terrific and perfect for our Opus Gluei theme! Thanks so much for coming out to play with us!

Fliss said...

Fabulous Halloween creation Petra. Love the simplicity of style and the fab background.
Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.
Fliss x

Anonymous said...

Delightful and frightful! Wonderfully done!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails