Sunday 19 August 2012

Sheep Allsorts

Puh! What a temperature, it was very muggy today. I cannot cope very well with this weather. I have been feeling very tired and although I had quite some spare time, I had not even enough energy to do any crafting and tomorrow it is back to work (sigh). How is it in your part of the world, how was and is your summer? I do hope that you all thoroughly enjoyed and still enjoy it.
I noticed that there are still some cards I haven't shared with you, this is one of them. It is a postcard for a swap, the theme was: Sheep
The background for this postcard is from TracyAnn Digital Papers. I layered it with a faux postage frame from Craft Chaos and some friendly sheep from Becky F. The frame is coloured with distress ink, the sheep with Copics and colouring pens - for each wool colour there is a little herd of sheep (lol). The little friendly hello is a stamp from the Waltzing Mouse.  Have a good start to the week, Petra.


8 comments:

Vicki Romaine said...

Petra,
I love this post card. Such acute idea.

Sharon said...

LOL this is great!!!!

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely sheep! It's extremely hot here, and so I'm keeping undercover and hoping that it passes! Valerie

Jingle said...

Love this! The colors just POP!!!

Marjie Kemper said...

Your colorful sheep make me smile! Weather is very nice in NY right now. We have 2 more weeks of summer and then back to early waking for school.

Anonymous said...

So fun! Dyed in the wool good fun!

Unknown said...

He He, this card made me smile - so cute!

xx

Jan Hennings said...

SO CUTE1

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails