Friday 20 April 2012

Just A Hint of Pink

... for the current City Crafter Challenge. This was a brilliant starting point for a little card I made for my friend
The card is A7 format. I layered it with a digital texture background from Vintage Findings and stamped it with images from Waltzing Mouse and Elzybells. The wonderfully pinky heart is stamped twice - once directly on the card and a second time on white card. I coloured the heart with Copics, cut it out and added it with foam pads to give it a bit more depth. 
I will be offline for the weekend as we go to London for the London Marathon (no no no it will not be me running (lol) ), my DH will be running the London Marathon - I am not sure if I should call this brave or mad. Only hope the weather will be ok, see you after the run, have a lovely weekend, Petra.

Linked to: City Crafter Challenge - Just a hint of pink

10 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Have fun in London! Valerie

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful CAS card- love the great pop of pink on the digi BG! Have a great time in London!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful, you can almost feel that balloon floating.
Good Luck for your DH - in complete admiration for what he is going to be achieving.
Wishes
Lynne

Unknown said...

Good Luck to P! You really do understated so fabulously. I need to learn that from you as I can't stop adding!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous! I love your touch of pink!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I wish your husband luck and love that you showed real restraint with a touch of pink. Thanks also for stopping by my blog today. I appreciate the comment.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Wonderful CAS, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Marjie Kemper said...

This card makes me smile... feels like the balloon is really airborne. Good luck to your hubby!

Unknown said...

Such a sweet card.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

cnelson said...

This is so cute! Thanks for playing along at CCCB!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails