Monday 7 November 2011

Christmas Tree

My first Christmas Tree ... this year .... made of paper ... not in my house yet ... there are still a few weeks to go (lol). The tree is for the current Cheerful Stamp Pad challenge: Trees
Supplies:
paper beads with October Afternoon papers - papers for card: October Afternoon -
bling, lace and ribbon from mys stash


The Christmas Tree was assembled with paper beads which I created according the same principle as described in one of my previous post - except: I cut the paper into rectangular shapes and not triangles and then rolled the paper.

Pop over to Vicki's challenge, for more brilliant tree samples and show us your tree! Petra.

9 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Love your tree, great idea to use paper beads! Valerie

Terry said...

Such an adorable Christmas tree! This looks very time consuming, but so festive!

Sharon said...

Very effective!!!!

Anonymous said...

That tree is way too cool!

judyjstamper said...

Cute!

Sherry said...

Your card is fabulous Petra, I love it!!

Alexa said...

This is absolutely gorgeous. I love the green of the tree and your idea is really cool. x

Lynn Stevens said...

Oh my gosh Petra this is so darn cute! Love that tree!!!!
hugs Lynn

Marjie Kemper said...

So clever! Love the tree and the village/houses was the perfect paper to use behind it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails