Tuesday 7 June 2011

Summerbooklet

I made some more little booklets lately and this is one of them
The booklet is in A6 size, really handy to put it in your handbag or else to take it with you. The outside consists of lightweight coloured card, inside just plain white paper. The plain card looked a bit boring so I decorated it with some little doggy images from Just Something I Made and a label from the Graphics Fairy.
For the binding I used a technique called: Japanese Stab binding. It is fun and easy to do - you might get a tutorial about it some time soon (lol) ... and as it is/was so much fun to make the booklet I link it to the Order of the Opus Gluei Blog Hop .... have fun today, Petra.

7 comments:

Robin said...

What an adorable little book Petra! Love how you bound the book together, you are so talented. Have a wonderful day.

Hugs,
Robin

Netty said...

Smashing book Petra and would love to see a demo on the binding.....please.... Annette x

Jana said...

This is one of the most adorable notebooks I have seen. Lovely summer colors. And those dog images are delightful. Thanks so much for playing along with OPUS GLUEI.

Sandy Ang said...

love your booklet with those cute doggie images and the binding

Rosemary said...

I love having little notebooks in my tote or purse to write down ideas, lists, etc. This is both practical and really cute! I love that and I think the images you used are so fun.

Thank you, Petra, for finding the Opus Gluei challenge and being inspired to participate with us. I hope that you come back for more challenges with our merry band!

Rosemary said...

I don't know if my other comment didn't please the Blogger gods or something, because I don't see it. So let me try again.

I love this notebook, I enjoy having a notebook tucked into my tote or purse to use for lists, ideas, plans, etc., and when they are as cute as this one then I really enjoying using them. The images you have chosen are so happy, bright and playful and I love that you made the book itself, great technique.

Thank you, Petra, for finding our Opus Gluei challenge and participating with us. I hope that you will come back again and play along with our merry band!

Anonymous said...

Completely sweet!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails