Saturday 18 June 2011

Keep Calm and Carry On Shopping

The Ladies from the Order of the Opus Gluei challenged us this week to show them some girl things ... well, shopping is quite girlie, or not? (lol)
To create the shopping tag I modified a 'Keep Calm ...' image from the Graphics Fairy - changed the background colour, replaced the two last lines and exchanged the crwon with a handbag which I found on the web. After printing the image I layered it on newspaper. The back of the tag is a Digi stamp from MFT coloured with Copics and layered on green card and newspaper. The finishing touch is some coloured raffia. Enjoy your weekend, Petra.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

This tag is perfect hun. I had a look around and I am loving the book binding you have been doing it looks so cool the last one with the beads, so cool. See you have also been at the packaging again ha ha. lovely to visit and have a wee catch up Petra

Love Dawn xx

Netty said...

Great fun, love your tag.

Gerri Herbst said...

Fantastic tags...I agree with the sentiment!
gerri :)

Rosemary said...

Petra, this cracked me up (and I needed a giggle)! I love your very feminine and adorable take on this challenge, well done well done!!! Great idea, cool looking color combo, and it came together perfectly.

Thank you for participating with us at Opus Gluei!

Chat Noir said...

Excellent! The perfect girlie thing......

Anonymous said...

Totally love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails