Tuesday 26 April 2011

Flying Through The Air

It has been a long time since my last post. The last weeks have been quite intense with days of cleaning and clearing out the days, with lots of visitors staying and not being able to get to my craft room! It is so nice to have friends around but I have to admit I miss the crafting ....
This card is one of the few creations I attempted last week ... a card with a masculine theme for a very good friend who is a very enthusiastic glider and vintage aircraft pilot
square Kraft card, patterend paper, artemio and Kaisercraft stamps

Why not pop over to the Cheerful Stamp Pad to get more inspiration for your man's card? Petra.

8 comments:

1CardCreator said...

Your friend will love it, I know I do! Love the photo's in the bg also.

Valerie-Jael said...

Eine sehr schöne Karte! Valerie

Gerri Herbst said...

Fabulous piece.The layers especially the string are wonderful. You always choose just the right images too! Loved your geisha for Gingersnap Creations this morning too.take care, gerri

Peggy Parker said...

Wonderful depth, balance, and texture!

Sherry said...

Petra, that looks like the perfect card for your friend from your description of him x

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Petra,
This is a remarkable card.
Fanstastic.
Wishes
Lynne

Netty said...

Wonderful collaged piece Petra, pure magic. Annette x

Anonymous said...

Awesome aeronautic card! My hubby is a part-time pilot and he would just flip over this card. Beautifully done!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails