Saturday 7 August 2010

Look-a-Like Cake

Well, at least I hope it looks sort of like ......
Yojojo!
When I received the request for the cake, I didn't even know about it ... I think I am not quite up-to-date anymore with the world of the little ones (LOL)

Hope Yojojo is recognisable maybe apart from the colour but I was asked to use Tartrazine-free colouring for the outer sugarpaste layer of the cake. Unfortunately the colour range for such colouring pastes is still limited so Yojojo looks rather creamy than brownish ......
Cake:
Vanilla Sponge
filled with raspberry jam and Vanilla buttercream

Enjoy your weekend, Petra.

4 comments:

Netty said...

ooh you clever girl you. Its terrific, am sure they will love it. Annette x

Sherry said...

It looks so yummy Petra! I hadn't heard of that little character either, but looked at the link - and I think you've nailed it! I bet the birthday child will love it!

Lindsay Weirich said...

That is just AMAZING!!! e is a cute ans can be, If I made that I would not let anyone eat it! It must have taken hours, boy, it really looks teriffic! Thanks for sharing:)

~*~Patty S said...

OOO how very creative Petra, that character is a new one on me ... wondering how it is pronounced even LOL
It certainly is a unique shape and design, bet it was yummy!
oxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails