Thursday 3 June 2010

Good to be back

Great to be back and have the chance to look at all the wonderful and amazing work everybody has created over the last weeks .... I can hardly believe that it has already been more than two weeks since posting something on my blog.
I have been to Germany for a holiday and had not really a chance to connect to the Internet or to do any crafting ... but I bought lots of crafty goodies in Germany especially ribbons and stamps. It was fantastic!

The first project to complete after the long break was the Flower ATCs for the ATC swap with the very talented Dawn. This theme fitted so well with the season and the atmosphere in the garden. All gardens look absolutely lovely at the moment ... with so many flowers in bloom


I tried to keep the ATCs as different as possible and used a variety of techniques and materials

Supplies:
images: from the Graphics Fairy
stamps: Stamper Anonymous, Crafty Individuals, Stempel Barbara
ink: Elzybells, Brilliance
colouring: Copics
papers: garphics45, October Afternoon, canvas textured white card
brads/some blings

I really hope she likes them and I am very excited to see her ATCs (will share them with you as soon as they've arrived). Now I am looking forward to the next swap - it is: Paris/France. This sounds like holidays, La Tour Eiffel and romance to me .... (lol), Petra.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails