Monday 3 May 2010

Teabag Booklet

One of my friends has birthday tomorrow and she loves fruit tea. Just giving her a carton with teabags seemed a bit boring and I wondered if a little teabag booklet would not just be it


Supplies:
paper - Kraft paper from Elzybelles, K&Company
garphics - Graphics Fairy, Vintage Printable
Nestabilities
ribbon from my stash

I decided to use Kraft paper for this project ... which fits with the Gingersnap Creations Kraft challenge as well .... I cut all the shapes with nestabilities (rectangulars and oval shapes) creating pockets for the teabags and the front and back covers. The pockets and the cover pages were then decorated with fruit and tea-party images from the Graphics Fairy and Vintage Printable. I joined all pages by using little rectangular shapes and ribbons. And filled all pockets with teabags. Enjoy your tea, Petra.



13 comments:

the gypsy magpie said...

Oh Petra- you outdid yourself with this one. (although I am hardly surprised!!!) What a cute idea for any kind of little book, but to put the tea bags in? That was genius. I'm sure your friend will love it!

Nora said...

What a wonderful idea! I like it :o))
Kind regards.

Cindy Adkins said...

I'm not sure if my comment posted...I just want to say that this is precious!! And a splendid idea!!
Hugs,
Cindy Adkins
www.recoveryartist.com

~*~Patty S said...

Isn't your friend lucky to have a thoughtful and talented friend like you Petra!
That is THE loveliest tea wallet! Very special and handy too!
oxo

René said...

What a thoughtful gift for your friend. Gifts that are made with love are always the best.

Linda Ledbetter said...

Wow--this is awesome!!! What a wonderful gift, and completely brilliant idea. I'm thrilled that you posted this for Kraft Challenge at Gingersnaps. Genius!

Unknown said...

This is beautiful Petra, and thanks for the lovely comment on my blog
http://tania-wildheart.blogspot.com/

Lynne Moncrieff said...

A thoughtful and beautiful gift. Very special. Lynne M

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, this is fabulous! I bet your friend was thrilled to receive it. Thanks for taking part in the Gingersnaps color challenge!

Unknown said...

Hello, I followed a link for the Gingersnap blog that showcased this package. I just wanted you to know (as if you didn't already, huh?) that this IS a stunning piece!

ScrappyPam said...

This is beautiful and what a great gift idea!

Jill said...

I love this. It's unique and really well done!

JulesinParadise said...

That is a very cool idea and so pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails