Thursday 13 May 2010

Birthstone May

.. is the Emerald. I adore the deep green colour of the stone
and as it is still the beginning of May the current challenge from the Darin Cardmakers is inspired by this month's birthstone
The Emerald is not only the May birthstone but apparently also the traditional gift for any wedding anniversary .... The beautiful image of the couple is from Magic Moonlight Free Images, I printed it on soft slightly textured paper and tore it. The wonderful rose bouquet and the background writing is courtesy from the amazing collection of the Graphics Fairy .... I did some fuzzy cutting to the roses to make it fit. Petra.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh this is lovely I like the theme. I love the leave back ground too yummy great image

Love DAwn xx

Unknown said...

I could of sworn I had commented on this wonderful card. Love the colours and the vintage photo really works. I have also finished your ATCs for May (woo hoo) so i am now thinking of a theme for June lol

Love Dawn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails