Thursday 4 February 2010

School Days

Soon school starts again in New Zealand. To celebrate the start of a new school term the challenge at the Daring Cardmakers is: Schooldays. And, oh dear, I really struggled. It is the first card after quite a break from cardmaking (exactly 8 days! (lol)), it is not a theme I would naturally choose and it all did not fit together :-( but I gave it a try
Supplies:
papers - plain red, blue and white card, BasicGrey
image - Graphics Fairy
ribbon/embellishment - from my stash
nestabilities - label8

The card shape was cut with Nestabilities 'Label 8'. The image is from the wonderful collection of the Graphics Fairy, I slightly altered the colour and the transparency of the image before printing it onto patterend paper.

I wish all children and teachers a good start to the new school term, Petra.

1 comment:

Debby said...

Oh this is awesome. Your blog is full of inspiration. I found your link over at the Artist Class. I am loving that class so much, can't believe all the fab projects.
debby

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails