Tuesday 16 February 2010

A little Note

When sending off my circle book earlier this year, I thought it would be nice to add a little note and I resort to one of the very fine and stylish images from the Graphics Fairy
The image was printed on slightly textured card which has a subtle grey undertone to it. I cut the card with nestabilities label no8, folded it in the middle and then mounted the separate image. The edges of the card are coloured with VersaColor ink.

Since then I used this specific image many times. It is so versatile, the sentiment can be changed to fit any occasion. And it makes a very fine little simple card fitting for the Cupcake Craft Challenge this week, Petra.

4 comments:

Donna said...

Stunning card, not seen this shape before it's amazing...thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

Catherine said...

What an elegant card ! So beautiful in its simpliciti ! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft ! Smile from Catherine

Victoria said...

Fabulous simple creation, love it. You did a great job with our challenge this week at Cupcake

Hugs
Victoria
x

Pattie said...

I received this little card with my circle book,its so lovely i have kept inside the book,thankyou Petra your work is outstanding i love your ideas xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails