Thursday 29 October 2009

These are a Few of My Favourite Things

This is another great challenge from the Daring Cardmakers: make a card to share and show your most favourite crafting bits and pieces. There are quite a few but the problem is to bring them all together in one card. Finding and using 5 favourite things seems to be fine but going beyond 5 is quite a tall order.


My favourite things are:
*** I LOVE cakes especially cupcakes - baking and decorating but eating them is not too bad either - the central topic for the card
*** square kraft card - by Elzybells
*** BasicGrey paper - I used paper from the BasicGrey Granola 6x6 paper pad which was a birthday present from my friend and colleague Jane. The colours are so appealing.
*** paper flowers - by Prima
*** stamping - cupcake and sentiments are by Hero Arts 'Cleardesign Cupcakes'
*** paper piecing - I really like to to piece a stamped image together from different layers, in this case I chose the cupcake: base - BasicGrey paper, cupcake topping and cherry on white card and coloured
*** glitter - red stickles for the cherry and glitter gold pen for the cupcake decoration
*** ribbon
*** dots - little white dots on the ribbon and dots/circles on one of the papers
*** buttons - found in my sewing basket
*** brads - felt and painted brads by Woodware and BasicGrey

I might have forgotten some of my favourite things but I think I keep it for the next card! Happy crafting and thank you for this wonderful challenge, Petra.


3 comments:

Kathy said...

Love the way you got that cupcake in to show your love of baking - very clever!

Thanks for joining in with us, your card is fab

Milliesmarvels said...

This card is gorgeous! I love it!
Jane
x

Lynda said...

Thank you for sharing your wonderful card. It's choc full of favourites! and thanks for joining in with DCM this week.

Lynda xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails